Beauty and the Spa
Work place massage treatments are a popular choice where more time is required for a longer treatment. Our range of massages are a great way to reward hardworking employees or bring the benefits of body massage into the workplace.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is one of the most effective ways to treat pain and injury. Deep Tissue Massage is a massage technique that focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue. It aims to release the chronic patterns of tension in the body through a deep rhythmic pressure massage.
Aromatherapy massage is a deeply relaxing form of massage using specific techniques to relax and soothe muscles, promoting both deep relaxation and the therapeutic effects of the essential oils to restore balance, calm and leave your mind and body relaxed.
Swedish Massage is a traditional massage designed to work on stress and tension using stimulating techniques to help alleviate muscular tension, increase circulation and improve lymphatic drainage to leave you relaxed and revived. As well as a feeling of well-being and relaxation, this treatment can also help improve muscle tone and skin texture.
Bespoke Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (
This treatment focuses on the back, neck and shoulder area helping to release tension and knots, leaving you relaxed and balanced. This massage can be customised to ensure a unique treatment to suit your specific needs and pressure.
benefits of workplace massage
- Massage reduces and relieves fatigue
- Increases concentration, alertness and mental clarity
- enhances thinking and promotes a general sense of well being
- Improving morale
- Helping companies to retain employees
- Reduction of injuries, such as those that result from repetitive motion or overuse
- Improve concentration levels by relieving fatigue and boosting energy levels
- Relieves muscle aches from standing or sitting in the same position for too long
- Relieves built up tension and stress in the shoulders
- Increases employee's overall sense of well-being.
- Elevates levels of natural "feel-good" endorphins
- Corporate massage relieves muscle tension, headaches and eye strain
- Decreases stress
- Reduces sickness claims
- Boosts morale
The treatments can vary between 30 mintes to 1 hour. The therpaist will bring a massage table and any oils needed. A private room is recommended to allow allow for privacy as oils will be used directly on the skin.
Contact us for prices